- He is very "immersed" when it comes to teaching and educating people This is the Yangtze River Scholars Distinguished Professor, leader of the innovative research group of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and Professor Tao Ran of the School of Information and Electronics at BIT. 12/05,2023
- Gathering global wisdom! This forum focuses on the high-quality development of basic education! On November 26, the "2023 International Education Forum on Cultivation of Top Innovative Talents" was held at Beijing Institute of Technology. 11/30,2023
He is very "immersed" when it comes to teaching and educating people
Gathering global wisdom! This forum focuses on the high-quality development of b...
Congrat! 5 BITers elected as academicians!
It has been thirty years! Looking at the high-quality and characteristic develop...
- 28 Nov Congrat! 5 BITers elected as academicians!
- 18 Nov BIT research group achieves minimum size zero-Dimensional slip ferroelectric eff...
- 17 Nov BIT’s progress in controllable synthesis of 2d Ternary Transition Metal Phosphor...
- 10 Nov The on-orbit test of the space microbial detection module developed by BIT was a...