- BIT Professor Long Teng Won IEEE TCCPS Distinguished Leadership Award On September 21, the chairman of IEEE TCCPS, Professor Hu Shiyan from the University of Southampton, visited the school and awarded the 2020 IEEE TCCPS Distinguished Leadership Award certificate to the vice president, Professor Long Teng. 10/15,2020
- BIT Has Made New Progress in Key Technologies of Optical 3D Microscopic Imaging Probes Recently, Prof. Xie Huikai from School of Information and Electronics, Lecturer Li Jia have developed MEMS (Micro-electro-mechanicalsystem) lens with high filling rate, high optical quality and large zoom range. 10/11,2020
BIT Professor Long Teng Won IEEE TCCPS Distinguished Leadership Award
BIT Has Made New Progress in Key Technologies of Optical 3D Microscopic Imaging ...
International alumni representatives attended BIT’s 80th Anniversary events
Autumn of 2020, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) was marked as the 80th anniversary of her founding.
The 2020 SoTL-China international conference was held successfully
- 16 Sep BIT Has Made Significant Progress in the Design of Indium Single-atom Catalysts ...
- 04 Aug All Three Newly-Run English International Journals of BIT were Selected as "High...
- 21 Jul Professor of BIT has been Elected as a Foreign Associate in the Engineering Acad...
- 11 Jul Beijing Institute of Technology Co-publishes a Cover Article on Nature: Design o...